Monday, August 3, 2009

Live Food Power

So in my three week adventure into raw food land, there has been one aspect that has remained consistent.

On the days when I eat only raw, living food I feel more energized. I can't quite explain it. It's like I am more alive. I never thought I would say that. I like to think of myself as a very practical, grounded person despite my somewhat hippy skippy upbringing. And yet, here I am eating raw foods and feeling somehow, as if the energy of the food really is activating a whole new energy in me. Scientifically it all makes sense. These days just about everything makes sense scientifically - energy healing, vibrational shifts, shape shifting - you name it.

And you want to know what - despite my claims to be this practical, grounded person, I love it. Because I know that my head speaks a different language than my heart. And my heart is right there with the whole energy thing. It gets it. And it loves it. So now begins a completely different transistion. That of allowing my heart to speak louder than my head.

Somehow I think eating raw food is going to help me get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment